closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: When stocks rebound, WHERE best to invest?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    Sorry forgot I posted about this. I have not got involved but my work colleague was asking if I knew anything about it.

Fair play to him and his dad though, His dad put in £1k about 8 + weeks ago and is now £6k up, and has he withdrawn the £6k into his bank, my colleague put in £500 to test it, and is around £1500 up now, again money into his bank. He has since put his money in with his Dad as he has a larger limit and more people below him to make higher %. They think it will all collapse soon but have got their initial investment back and making good returns until it goes pop.

The person running their WhatsApp group is making £2-4k a week from this, with a small investment but they are fairly high up the pyramid.
    Sounds totally fraudulent and hope your pals can sleep at night when the mugs further down the line lose all their money. They should be reporting it to the Police not making money out of it

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dandanthewatchman View Post
    Sounds totally fraudulent and hope your pals can sleep at night when the mugs further down the line lose all their money. They should be reporting it to the Police not making money out of it
    Agree. No-one is “making £2-4k a week from this, with a small investment”, they’re making money by defrauding gullible mugs. No idea who in the pyramid might be committing a criminal offence but anyone with the most basic morals would run a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    Agree. No-one is “making £2-4k a week from this, with a small investment”, they’re making money by defrauding gullible mugs. No idea who in the pyramid might be committing a criminal offence but anyone with the most basic morals would run a mile.
    I don't know the full details, I just asked him and they now have £10k in (all profits at this stage) and they make around £1.5k-£2k a week. He showed me a pictures of a guy in their group that is making £11k a day!, he pulls out £75k every week and has been doing so for the last few months.

He has an app on his phone that does it all, apple phone apps are normally well regulated and I don't know the legality of it all, or who is losing the money, but everyone cant be winning.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I don't know the full details, I just asked him and they now have £10k in (all profits at this stage) and they make around £1.5k-£2k a week. He showed me a pictures of a guy in their group that is making £11k a day!, he pulls out £75k every week and has been doing so for the last few months.

He has an app on his phone that does it all, apple phone apps are normally well regulated and I don't know the legality of it all, or who is losing the money, but everyone cant be winning.
    Sorry, but this sounds like BS ... and if it is happening it's certainly fraud ...

Master

It's a classic Ponzi. Everyone can win whilst the scheme is still growing, the problems start when new participants dry up and people start leaving.