closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: just PX'd the Moto Guzzi Bellagio for a V7 Stone Special

just PX'd the Moto Guzzi Bellagio for a V7 Stone Special

Hi fellow TZ bikers,

In 2 months time the Bellagio I bought brand new from Corsa Italiana (then in Colliers Wood, SW London) will be 14 years old. A couple of years ago I’d toyed with the idea of a V85 TT, it was mainly the size of the bike that put me off, plus most of my rides are 1-2 hours on B-roads around Berks/Bucks/Oxfordshire/Surrey and unlikely I would be doing long range touring.

I liked the V7 Stone and also Special version when they were launched but neither had grabbed me sufficiently enough to pull the trigger. However I did like internet pics I’d seen of the Stone Special Edition so I popped into Scootercafe in Maidenhead yesterday morning to ask the ever helpful Mike to give me a shout if ever he got one in. He then pointed to a lovely Stone Special in the corner of the shop!

Mike dragged it out of the corner so I could have a better look and also sit on it whilst he took the Bellagio out for a test ride. The V7 Stone Special looked and felt great. I went back home to have a good think, returned late afternoon and we shook hands on the deal. I’ve selected the '23 registration number so looking forward to first week of March.

Centre stand will be fitted along with a third party USB and phone holder.

Here's a link to Guzzi's website:
    https://www.motoguzzi.com/gb_EN/mode...-twin-4s-2022/

Here's the old Bellagio:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Cheers!
    Mark

Master
    Mark once a Guzzi’ista :) My local dealer ( A&D Denbigh) always has a nice range of Guzzi’s in. Folk rate the new new 850 variant as the uplift from 50 to 65 ish bhp plus more torque peps the bike up. The colours have always been smart.

A friend of mine has a anniversary edition old V7 ( 750) that he is looking to part ex for an 850. He is a discerning biker and at one time hade eleven different classics, yet the Guzzi stays in his fleet.

Roll on March and salt free roads :)

Steve
    Last edited by higham5; 5th February 2023 at 09:24.

Master
    Both look awesome, the limited looks very nice indeedy!!

I bet you're like a kid at Christmas counting down the sleeps until the big day

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk

Blimey you have looked after the old one if that's a contemporary photo!

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for the kind comments. No it's an old photo of the Bellagio, looking a bit tired now but a good clean and polish by dealer should spruce it up nicely

Master
    Both bikes look amazing! Congratulations on your new one when it arrives. Safe riding.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    Mark once a Guzzi’ista :) My local dealer ( A&D Denbigh) always has a nice range of Guzzi’s in. Folk rate the new new 850 variant as the uplift from 50 to 65 ish bhp plus more torque peps the bike up. The colours have always been smart.

A friend of mine has a anniversary edition old V7 ( 750) that he is looking to part ex for an 850. He is a discerning biker and at one time hade eleven different classics, yet the Guzzi stays in his fleet.

Roll on March and salt free roads :)

Steve
    Was in A&D last week and took a look at the new Guzzi with a mate.. does look very nice.

But by eck have you seen the calf poo yellow thing in there.. what were Guzzi thinking with that colour scheme🤮🤮

The first model I remember that carried the Stone badge was a Cali, early noughties ISTR, and it was a cheaper, more basic model than the normal one so I associated Stone and entry level.
    This one doesn’t look entry level!
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.