Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse64 View Post
Hmm, obviously knows absolutely nothing about firearms regulations, yet wants an argument.
I will leave him in his hole.
Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse64 View Post
Please, I do know a lot about this subject, so do a lot of members here, but the legislation is changing all the time regarding firearms, and as much as I love guns, I am beginning to loathe the legislation surrounding them, the main fact is, every gun in the UK must be registered, be it a new gun or a used gun, if you go into a shop to buy a CO2 gun, it must be registered, if that person sells to a friend, he doesn't have to say its sold, if a gun is for sale on a forum, it has to be an owner over the age of 18 and named owner, not a friend, or someone who bought if from a friend, it must be the owner, so a second hand advert is illegal to sell a gun like OP seller is trying, and it would get the forum owner into trouble, possibly closed down if this was the way gun sales were carried out on the forum, don't shoot the messenger but if you want this place closed down, and I for one don't, then carry on and knock yourselves out.
To be clear, I have no stake in the matter with either of the people involved, I'm just stating the facts.

#1 - Let us be clear, it was your 9th post when you brought this new gripe up, your previous 8 were about another complaint (previously quoted in full).

#2 - No reasonable person could view that post as an attempt to sell under another name. His post identifies he bought the item from the original listing, now he intends to sell it (previously quoted in full). It's crystal clear that it's not the OP of the thread that made that post, nobody else was confused.

#3 - You've now made 11 posts on the sales thread, 20 in the bear pit, created this pointless thread in G&D, and by your own assessment "been in a 3 hour conversation/argument" (not with me). I count 15 members who have now disagreed with you across the two threads. Have you considered that perhaps it's you who wants the argument?

Anyway, as before, people can form their own conclusions.