closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Speedbird PRS-22, 2012, Service Advice

Journeyman

Speedbird PRS-22, 2012, Service Advice

Hi all - I took my 2012 Speedbird PRS-22 in for a service and the gentlemen noted that the crown wasn't seating cleanly. He complimented the watch and asked me about the manufacturer. He said that prior to servicing he wanted to me to determine if a specific case tube and crown were used in the production so that I could order replacement parts that were sure to fit. Is this the case or should he be able to find a generic that will fit? I haven't been active on the forum in some time, but have enjoyed wearing my Timefactors watches. Any advice on how to proceed with the Service is appreciated. I'm in the US and would like to have it done locally, but please let me know if this needs to be sent to the UK.

Best

Apprentice
    I can’t address your question about the parts directly. However if you’re planning on finding a watchmaker in the US, I’d recommend one of those who perhaps have some experience with micro brands.

Some I’ve used:

Nesbit’s in Seattle.
    Archer’s Watches in western Canada.
    International Watch Works in SC.
    Motor City Watch Works in Detroit.

I asked this question over in the Dive Watch forum on WUS. Several people offered further suggestions if you’d like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk