closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Premier League 2021-22

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post
    Game cancelled - disgraceful!

Couldn't Arse have fielded a full team, perhaps given some youngsters a chance? Plenty of other teams have had to do that in the past.

Anyway I thought you revoked your Arse allegiance in favour of Southampton?
    It’s way beyond disgraceful, Neil - they have one player out as a consequence of COVID, everything else just being the usual demands on a squad. Both Arsenal and the EPL should be ashamed of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    It’s way beyond disgraceful, Neil - they have one player out as a consequence of COVID, everything else just being the usual demands on a squad. Both Arsenal and the EPL should be ashamed of themselves.
    Strange don't hear people moaning about Burnley v Leicester being cancelled

We have had big names in the past and they all fail, Everton have a knack of bringing everyone down to their level. I doubt if we had Klopp, Pep or Tommy from the bridge it would make much difference.

I have noticed Everton going back to managers they have sacked is not unlike my watch buying and it rarely ends well.

I don’t get the Rooney thing, he is not a legend in my eyes, he pissed off to United as soon as he could and only came back when he was an old player. So what’s the difference between Rafa being an ex Liverpool boss and Rooney spending most of his career at United. He is not ready anyway and I don’t want Lamps either.

Martinez was a crazy move and I’m glad we failed to get him. I would give it to big Dunc until the end of the season and deal with it then whilst selling half the squad including Coleman, get your badges son and go and help Big Dunc…