closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Show your Doxa

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Balance wheel View Post
    Had a bit of a obsession with doxa for a bit , sold quite a lot of them over the years new and vintage
    This is what I’ve got now and can’t see me getting anymore tbh it’s too many I know but can’t bring myself to sell any of this lineup
    Brilliant - I think four of them have equipment tie-ins, US Divers, Poseidon but I'm not sure of the last one?
    The orange USD one is on my list - someday.
    Last edited by number2; 23rd October 2021 at 10:57.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    I think four of them have equipment tie-ins, US Divers, Poseidon but I'm not sure of the last one?
    The 300T Seahunter (which i think is the "last one" you refer to?) was a LE Doxa released in 2002. It's not an equipment tie-in like Poseidon or US divers, but instead commemorates a non-fiction book (called The Seahunters) released by Clive Cussler. Cussler is well known in Doxa circles as his fictional books feature a character (Dirk Pitt) who wears an orange dial Doxa. The Seahunter is the one Doxa I could never get on with, mainly because of the gappy bracelet which i thought looked awful compared with the BOR bracelet, but also because IMO the handset is too fat for the dial.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshi View Post
    The 300T Seahunter (which i think is the "last one" you refer to?) was a LE Doxa released in 2002. It's not an equipment tie-in like Poseidon or US divers, but instead commemorates a non-fiction book (called The Seahunters) released by Clive Cussler. Cussler is well known in Doxa circles as his fictional books feature a character (Dirk Pitt) who wears an orange dial Doxa. The Seahunter is the one Doxa I could never get on with, mainly because of the gappy bracelet which i thought looked awful compared with the BOR bracelet, but also because IMO the handset is too fat for the dial.
    Many thanks for explaining,

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/f...ition.4723739/
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.