closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone recommend a decent Charcoal BBQ for around 300-400GBP?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post
    Anyone got one of these?
    Yes.

I’ve also had one for years. As someone said above, get one of these, a chimney starter & a wireless meat thermometer. That will get you started.

Then, if you want, be prepared to be sucked into a Weber-inspired black hole of smoking and slow cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo73 View Post
    Yes.

I’ve also had one for years. As someone said above, get one of these, a chimney starter & a wireless meat thermometer. That will get you started.

Then, if you want, be prepared to be sucked into a Weber-inspired black hole of smoking and slow cooking.
    This. Don't forget the rotisserie kit as well. I'll not cook a chicken any other way

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Can't go wrong with Weber. Mine's sat outside, sun, rain and snow, for 5 years, and the only bit that doesn't look like new is the screw for the top vent. It's possibly the most well made thing I own (watches aside ofc).

Quote Originally Posted by subseastu View Post
    Don't forget the rotisserie kit as well.
    That starts getting a bit more expensive. The Weber rotisserie is another £200.

‘Beer can chicken’ is easy enough. Either with an actual beer can or with the, surprise surprise, Weber ‘beer can’ accessory (which also helps to roast some veggies).

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo73 View Post
    ‘Beer can chicken’ is easy enough. Either with an actual beer can or with the, surprise surprise, Weber ‘beer can’ accessory (which also helps to roast some veggies).
    The Weber 'can' (aka £71 Poultry Roaster) doesn't have printing inks and internal plastic coating that may or may not give off nasty fumes when heated.