closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Wanted: uncrowded UK holiday destination

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    Cornwall (& Devon) is always rammed in August…I don’t think it will be much worse than normal!
    It already is much worse, there were so many families here since the beginning of July despite it not being school holidays.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    It already is much worse, there were so many families here since the beginning of July despite it not being school holidays.

R
    It was absolutely rammed about two to three miles north of Bude
    last week.

R
    We’re near Tintagel for two weeks in a weeks time, I’ve been in trouble with the wife for mentioning that it’s going to be unbearably crowded, I’m so negative apparently.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    We’re near Tintagel for two weeks in a weeks time, I’ve been in trouble with the wife for mentioning that it’s going to be unbearably crowded, I’m so negative apparently.
    By the end of the holiday it will be your fault for booking somewhere that was so crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by Wimm View Post
    By the end of the holiday it will be your fault for booking somewhere that was so crowded.
    Ah, you’ve met her then.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Quote Originally Posted by gbn13 View Post
    It was absolutely rammed about two to three miles north of Bude
    last week.
    There are a few beaches here in South Devon that are rather quiet, but the key features are a) relatively unknown, b) you have to park up elsewhere and walk to them and c) no cafe or public toilets.

Having been to Bude last week it failed on all three counts, but Crooklets Bay wasn't too bad - and Crackington Haven was positively pleasant.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

R
    That is not our idea of a holiday!.

Jeez.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

I know the camera angle makes it look worse than it is and there is probably space to walk between the seething masses but that is my idea of a hell holiday.

R