I feel for you both. Bella reminds me of my cat Percy who after 20 years had to be put to sleep I cried like a baby.
Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
Bella just came back from the vets. Went for a lump on her side which turned out only to be a cyst but found out she also has only one nostril working due to cancer of/behind the nose and a small tumour on her brain. The cancer is eating away at the nose from the back which has taken the pressure off her brain caused by the tumor. She's at the end of the road.

Poor thing only has three legs (one of the back legs was taken off at birth due to it being a bit like the arm or a T-Rex). You'd think she's had a hard life but she's lived in luxury. Two giant prawns daily, raw meat once each week and tuna/salmon more often than she should. We made burgers last night so we could fry her a bit and dice it up.

My sister in law is a vet so when the time comes we'll hopefully put her down at home. Not a bad innings at 15.
Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
Here's Mousetrouser
lost him about 3 months ago...he was 18 and fit as a fiddle until a couple of days before the end. Good cat.
Sent from my SM-N960F using TZ-UK mobile app