Got the Joseph Bonnie olive drab tropic strap today, impressive softness, same vulcanised rubber as the Baltic one it seems but unscented where the Baltic is lightly fragranced.

Baltic Tropic: £33
- Only blue or black
- Lightly scented
- Vintage style with 20mm > 16mm taper
- Vintage buckle
- Vulcanised rubber
- Spring bars have thick tips and no lip as designed for drilled lug holes

Joseph Bonnie: £68
- Blue, black & Olive
- Unscented
- Vulcanised rubber
- Vintage buckle
- Spring bars have slightly thinner tips and do have lip on inside for lugs without drilled holes, I swapped out the spring bars for thicker Seiko fatboy ones which has tips made for drilled lugs
- Slightly thicker than Baltic, not immediately obvious
- Comes with 3 keepers for added choice
- Ever so slightly more pliable than Baltic one but both are extremely soft anyway
- Edge finishing and basket weave pattern details more refined but you have to take a closer look
- Slightly longer but only by about 1cm total. Buckle holes are similarly spaced apart so fit is the same on wrist

I have not received the Omega style deployant clasp yet so will try that when it arrives although I'm really happy with the standard vintage buckle so may well return the clasp unless I'm wowed by it.

Both really nice, I don't think the JB one is double the quality of the Baltic one though as the improvements are small, but it's the only Tropic with the right material being used, right buckles right length and importantly the colour I wanted...