closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 2020/2021 Football Season You're Teams Chances

Hybrid View

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCasper View Post
    Why is Arsenal selling Holding? Has been playing, no good, injury prone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He is a decent player but we are overstocked at that position. He hasn’t really developed into the player we hoped and we are looking to sell players to raise funds for areas that do need improvements.

Dunno about selling but apparently we're try to broker a loan deal for him.
    Nothing against him but yet again we're looking to add another defender (WHY) even a blind man can see we need firepower
    It just gets worse the more I read the papers

Ohh and apparently we're trying to sign Ryan Fraser on a free. Left sided winger but could be a good deal in all the gloom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    He is a decent player but we are overstocked at that position. He hasn’t really developed into the player we hoped and we are looking to sell players to raise funds for areas that do need improvements.
    Sent from my SM-N960F using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    Just seen La Liga have backed Barca in their asking price of 700 million€ buy out fee and Messi did not attend the Covid testing so interesting times ahead.
    Surely not even City would pay that sort of money combined with the current salary for what is arguably the Worlds best player but also 33 yrs old?
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Banned
    What a shame for Barca and messi to end their incredible relationship on a sour note. Barca should let him leave for free to wherever he wants to go. He is arguable the greatest of all time and at 33 and a year left on he’s contract, it would be sensible to let him leave in the way he wants.

Quick word about my lot, but in Hojbjerg and Doherty I think we've made two astute signings in positions that were key for us in terms of weaknesses. We now need to sign backup for Harry and we'll be in quite a good place with regard to squad depth.

The only misgiving I have is that we might be too reliant on Lo Celso as our main playmaker. I'd like to see both Ndombele and Aurier shipped out the door to free up some much-needed cash - should that happen then I think we could see a couple more notable signings before the end of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    Just seen La Liga have backed Barca in their asking price of 700 million€ buy out fee and Messi did not attend the Covid testing so interesting times ahead.
    Surely not even City would pay that sort of money combined with the current salary for what is arguably the Worlds best player but also 33 yrs old?
    Hardly any surprise that La Liga want their no.1 asset to stay although I’m not sure they’ll have any legal grounds to enforce the release fee, it will come down to Messi’s terms of his contract and the legal impact the delay to the season from Covid could have on those terms.
    it does seem clear that Messi has decided his playing days at Barca are over.

Jordan Pickford - you are a complete joke.

Come on Carlo, wake up and smell the coffee - that clown is going to lose you games.

Get rid now before he does any serious damage.

Although I'm a Newcastle supporter this comment isn't because he's a makem.

He really is just another Joe Hart. Hit the big time and believed his own hype. How he is England's No1 I'll never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    Jordan Pickford - you are a complete joke.

Come on Carlo, wake up and smell the coffee - that clown is going to lose you games.

Get rid now before he does any serious damage.
    Sent from my SM-N960F using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    That’s crazy - if you don’t turn up in the perm you get beat

West Ham another example of a surprise result this evening didn’t see a 4-0 coming