closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Mmmmm beer. What beer are we drinking tonight?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by tvralan View Post
    Coincidentally my girlfriend (now wife) spent many a happy night around that time in the Sligahan hotel but only managed a few good walks.
    We visited the brewery which was in a hut next to the Uig ferry terminal. The only beer available then was Red Cuillin if I remember correctly?
    Anyway tonight it's Leffe
    Camped at Sliga many times Alan, the last time my Vango Force 10 was flattened by a storm as we drank in the hotel. We bundled it in the car, got pi$$ed, slept in the car and came home early! I recall drinking the Red Cuillin in the Sliga, and also a scorching hot day on top of Beinn na Caillich in the Red Cuillin. Happy days.

This now . . .

These have their cards marked for the weekend . . .

Last edited by magirus; 24th April 2020 at 22:17.
    F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Camped at Sliga many times Alan, the last time my Vango Force 10 was flattened by a storm as we drank in the hotel. We bundled it in the car, got pi$$ed, slept in the car and came home early! I recall drinking the Red Cuillin in the Sliga, and also a scorching hot day on top of Beinn na Caillich in the Red Cuillin. Happy days.

This now . . .

These have their cards marked for the weekend . . .

Ah now, the Belhaven Black is a fine ale!

A few years ago, when I lived down south, before returning to live in Scotland, I was always tasked with bringing back a substantial quantity for a friend of mine whenever I visited Scotland every year. Waitrose was my source!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk