closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Impact of Coronavirus on the Watch Market

Hybrid View

Now is also a pretty risky time to buy imo. F2f isn't a sensible option given the circumstances so we are at the mercy of a postal system that is lilely to be under all kinds of pressure (that will no doubt get worse soon). Plus, you can't just drop in to an AD or other retailer for advice now so how do you authenticate the watch?

Master
    Well I probably do agree with a lot of the comments in the thread about prices falling, market crashing, etc. But money doesn't matter at a time like this. Let's hope for good health and recovery to all.

On a positive note, with the fiscal and monetary measures being introduced we could see an extended period of hyper-inflation. Which could mean, that the £ value of your trinkets stays the same or goes up!! (JUST TRYING TO PUT A POSITIVE SPIN ON THIS!)

Craftsman

Inflation

Quote Originally Posted by Boss13 View Post
    Well I probably do agree with a lot of the comments in the thread about prices falling, market crashing, etc. But money doesn't matter at a time like this. Let's hope for good health and recovery to all.

On a positive note, with the fiscal and monetary measures being introduced we could see an extended period of hyper-inflation. Which could mean, that the £ value of your trinkets stays the same or goes up!! (JUST TRYING TO PUT A POSITIVE SPIN ON THIS!)
    Hyperinflation, value of trinkets may go up but so does the price of basics, bread, milk and mortgage interest rates.

The country basically becomes Zimbabwe, we’re currency makes you a Millionaire but it costs a million to buy some eggs! Probably not a situation anyone would wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    Hyperinflation, value of trinkets may go up but so does the price of basics, bread, milk and mortgage interest rates.

The country basically becomes Zimbabwe, we’re currency makes you a Millionaire but it costs a million to buy some eggs! Probably not a situation anyone would wish.
    Unless you’ve got a load of debt that needs paying ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyb123 View Post
    Unless you’ve got a load of debt that needs paying ;)

And can keep your job ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by speedypro1111 View Post
    And can keep your job ;-(
    Though salaries jobs won’t help! Need a shop