I have several Brownings I shoot mostly for skeet. I have two Sporting 725 Citori's 12 and 20 guage 30" and a Field 625 Citori 12 gauge 28" that I do well with for Skeet and I also have a Citori 725 Trap 32" as well. My one other is a Rizzini Fierce 1 I bought mostly because it's a beautiful Italian gun.

The Rizzini is very much on par with a Beretta or Cesar Guerini just better finishing overall and remember these three names are all related but I shoot the Brownings better.

In NYC last year I went to the Beretta Gallery on 5th Ave if you ever go stop in place is unreal. I shouldered a DT11 Pro it's over my budget but what an extremely well balanced gun if you decide you want to spend the money it would be a contender for me. I really liked the 692 it's more reasonable in cost for me and although a step down from the DT11 it is a really nice gun overall and in comparison to a Silver Pigeon a staircase above. I like having more than one gun to choose from based on caliber, styling and barrel length so buying a DT11 would reduce my choices based on cost.

When there they have in the glass case Ernest Hemingway's hand made shotgun he said it cost $700.00 new and they bought it back in auction for $80,000.00 and someone offered them I believe 1 million for it so a must see. He said a similar gun today would be machine made at a cost of $7000.00. They have shotguns there that are still handmade today and he let me shoulder one it's price tag was $110,000.00 my wife said yes but told me I would have to move out if I bought it .