closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Zed watchesour friend Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub the superscammer who turned to god

F.T.F.A.

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    From 2015........

"I have made mistakes in the past, which i am not happy of but i am no longer that person. And i don't think its right to judge me on those mistakes, I am now 20 and not 17, i am becoming a Healthcare professional (Pharmacist) and i would never do anything bad to harm anyone."

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=390642

Yesterday.........

"Just wanted to make it crystal clear, that I have made mistakes in the past and I am definitely not proud of them. I want to apologise for these mistakes and I have really regretted every moment."

Same old same old eh?
    I was talking about the same moment I posted my initial comment years ago.

its definitely same old same old. Find something new.

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by GMC41 View Post
    I’ve just had look on his site. If those watches are legit (which they obviously aren’t) it would have cost a huge amount of money to get that inventory together.

Where’s the money come from?
    LIKE I SAID, IF YOU THINK THEY'RE FAKE MEET ME AT ROLEX ST JAMES; I SOLD 3 HULKS TODAY TO WATCHFINDER.

You really need to use your brain, please.

Quote Originally Posted by burnside View Post
    A new partnership for our friend,

https://m.facebook.com/TPWatchesOffi...416863/?type=3

The Peoples Watches

It looks surprisingly similar and is partnered with a purported company that no longer exists.

Jesus Christ man, how dodgy are you!!!!!!
    I dont even know what or who these people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wibbs View Post
    April the first is the perfect date for it.

I remember the last thread on this chap and reading his replies then and now. It's hard to fathom a neck that hard without it being a sign of something pathological. Never mind the reputation that will follow in this hobby. Then again I would bet that the average customer that buys luxury watches from legitimate retailers and dealers are rarely hobbyists. Maybe they've read an advert or have seen a youtube video and that's about it. The shills, thieves and chancers bet on that. That this guy tried to sell to hobbyists, guys who know their stuff, shows the level of sheer brass neck and/or delusion involved.
    I've realised you guys don't know jack all.

If you cant tell my stock is real, having full sets, some stickered etc Then I dont know how you can call yourselves 'people that know'

Im even asking you to meet me at the very centre where the watches I sell get serviced, and there are accredited technicians there. But you keep assuming absolute shit, sounds like you're actually deluded, and by the sounds of it, pretty far up your own bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by zsayub116610 View Post
    sounds like you're actually deluded, and by the sounds of it, pretty far up your own bottom.
    I think you will find it’s you who is deluded if you think people will take you at your word.

You will need to do more than say you have turned over a new leaf in order to clear your name.

You are a known liar and scammer, as such people are correct not to believe you. Anyone doing business with you needs their head examined.

For you to think you can post the rubbish you have on this thread shows that you are are so far up your own bottom you have lost sight of reality.

zsayub116610, can you answer one question for me please?

Did you knowingly sell fake watches to unsuspecting customers?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Master
    In all seriousness I'm beginning to think that zsayub116610 has either been scammed himself and had his account hacked and identity stolen; a notion which no doubt would feature in his defence if ever investigated, is trolling for the fun of it or suffers with mental health issues.

At this stage surely even the most hardened of scammers would realise the futility of their actions...?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    In all seriousness I'm beginning to think that zsayub116610 has either been scammed himself and had his account hacked and identity stolen; a notion which no doubt would feature in his defence if ever investigated, is trolling for the fun of it or suffers with mental health issues.

At this stage surely even the most hardened of scammers would realise the futility of their actions...?

It’s known as Sh1tehousen Syndrome

Master
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone emailed Watchfinder to let them know that they may have bought some fakes?

I’m in the middle of writing my email to them.
    Last edited by CaptainSlow; 6th June 2019 at 17:51.

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I think you will find it’s you who is deluded if you think people will take you at your word.

You will need to do more than say you have turned over a new leaf in order to clear your name.

You are a known liar and scammer, as such people are correct not to believe you. Anyone doing business with you needs their head examined.

For you to think you can post the rubbish you have on this thread shows that you are are so far up your own bottom you have lost sight of reality.
    Its clear as day, that you are also full of assumptions, and rather, require an urgent appointment to get your own heads checked.

I dont need to have my name cleared, I have done deals with many people, many jewellery shops, watchfinder etc.

My watches are legit, and for the Nth time, im more than happy to get them checked out by anyone.

The past is the past, I've moved on.

zsayub116610

Im just surprised how you watch people cant tell the difference between real and fake watches. It's actually embarrassing. Step up.

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    Has anyone emailed Watchfinder to let them know that they may have bought some fakes?

I’m in the middle of writing my email to them.
    Haha you're back Mr slow turd.

FYI they check the watches there and then at Burlington arcade. And I have signed receipts from them saying they've received the watches and im going to be credited £36.5k.

xxx

Master
    Not from here you haven't and I think therein lies a large part of the issue.

You're quick to call others deluded but if you can't see that then, as has already been pointed out, it is you that is deluded Sayub.

Journeyman
    Piss off. No one wants to hear from you anymore. Have some self respect.

This is directed at the scammer.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Haha you're back Mr slow turd.

FYI they check the watches there and then at Burlington arcade. And I have signed receipts from them saying they've received the watches and im going to be credited £36.5k.

xxx
    I’ve been called worse, just sent them a link to this thread.

zsayub116610
    Not from here you haven't and I think therein lies a large part of the issue.

You're quick to call others deluded but if you can't see that then, as has already been pointed out, it is you that is deluded Sayub.
    I've completely moved on, I was just doing my own thing selling genuine Rolex watches as there is a huge market for these. A huge earning potential as the demand keeps increasing.

Of course, regrettably, due to my past this has caused some people jump to pointless conclusions, labelling my now newly genuine business as a scam. It is those people who cant tell real from fake watches, which like someone mentioned, go to ADs or established retailers and buy off them because they dont have a clue about watches other than everyones buying them and they make you money. Some members of the forum where following me, as they know the watches were real. And the rest of the oldies on the forum who have nothing better to do other than create a mob-like atmosphere; not reading the discussion which entails me explaining the situation where I am now, and how I am willing to authenticate my watches by anyone, and they keep living in the past.

Its fine if you guys dont want to buy from me, I won't even sell you them.

Live and let live.

zsayub116610
    I’ve been called worse, just sent them a link to this thread.
    Rightfully so.

Thanks, remember to click send.

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    fallout 3 all vaults

^

Is that the FAKE Ap Roo bumblebee you tried to stiff someone on here with?

Asking for a friend.......

Its clear as day, that you are also full of assumptions, and rather, require an urgent appointment to get your own heads checked.

I dont need to have my name cleared, I have done deals with many people, many jewellery shops, watchfinder etc.

My watches are legit, and for the Nth time, im more than happy to get them checked out by anyone.

I am not full of assumptions, I am judging facts.

You may have done deals elsewhere but the fact remains you are a fraudster, I am not. No need for my head to be checked I do not have the need to rip people off nor do I live a fantasy life of fast cars and flash watches.

You do need to clear your name as this community is a small one and people talk. Look at the evidence on line regarding your actions.

Everyone has moved on not just you but you cannot escape your past regardless of what you say. You should pay for your crime.

Did you knowingly sell fake watches as real?

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    fallout 3 all vaults

^

Is that the FAKE Ap Roo bumblebee you tried to stiff someone on here with?

Asking for a friend.......
    Tell your friend to grow some nuts and ask the question himself.

and FWIW, stop living in the past fatty

Blog Entries
    I've completely moved on, I was just doing my own thing selling genuine Rolex watches as there is a huge market for these. A huge earning potential as the demand keeps increasing.

Of course, regrettably, due to my past this has caused some people jump to pointless conclusions, labelling my now newly genuine business as a scam. It is those people who cant tell real from fake watches, which like someone mentioned, go to ADs or established retailers and buy off them because they dont have a clue about watches other than everyones buying them and they make you money. Some members of the forum where following me, as they know the watches were real. And the rest of the oldies on the forum who have nothing better to do other than create a mob-like atmosphere; not reading the discussion which entails me explaining the situation where I am now, and how I am willing to authenticate my watches by anyone, and they keep living in the past.

Live and let live.
    Copied for posterity.

“My newly genuine business”

You couldn’t make it up!

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I am not full of assumptions, I am judging facts.

You may have done deals elsewhere but the fact remains you are a fraudster, I am not. No need for my head to be checked I do not have the need to rip people off nor do I live a fantasy life of fast cars and flash watches.

You do need to clear your name as this community is a small one and people talk. Look at the evidence on line regarding your actions.

Everyone has moved on not just you but you cannot escape your past regardless of what you say. You should pay for your crime.

Did you knowingly sell fake watches as real?
    So where are the facts that I actually scammed anyone apart from a) wane, which was rectified b) 18kt longings fiasco which I rectified by giving to the fundraiser c)person c which was dealt with the police.

Everything else is assumptions, and my business as someone who buys genuine watches and sells them is evident, Its you whose eyes are glued shut.

zsayub116610
    Copied for posterity.

“My newly genuine business”

You couldn’t make it up!
    when you grow them nuts and start procreating, show them this thread.

Master

Live and let live.
    All you are doing though is increasing the size of your online footprint which, unfortunately for you, exposes a past which seriously undermines your current business.

This coupled with your puerile, churlish and abominable behaviour on this thread will do you no favours at all - you seem to be actively taunting people into doing your legs for you.

Blog Entries
    Tell your friend to grow some nuts and ask the question himself.

and FWIW, stop living in the past fatty
    Your wit is as sharp as a creme egg......

Blog Entries
    when you grow them nuts and start procreating, show them this thread.
    Yawn. Betraying your real education level with childish insults. Did you get your fake qualifications from China with your fake watches?

Keep digging Zsayub Zilkurrnan Sayub ZEDWATCHES IWALLY
    Iwally2010

You’re getting more hits up the list on google

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    zsayub116610, can you answer one question for me please?

Did you knowingly sell fake watches to unsuspecting customers?

A simple yes or no will suffice.
    Sorry, this must have been lost in the mire.

An answer to this question would go some way towards salvaging some integrity.

So where are the facts that I actually scammed anyone apart from a) wane, which was rectified b) 18kt longings fiasco which I rectified by giving to the fundraiser c)person c which was dealt with the police.

Everything else is assumptions, and my business as someone who buys genuine watches and sells them is evident, Its you whose eyes are glued shut.
    Examples A, B, and C quoted by you are examples of fraud. No assumptions You were caught.
    If you were not caught would you have made good your actions?

There is no evidence that you are selling real watches only your say so and we know what value your word has. Your reputation goes before you.

Why you think anyone would meet you to have a watch verified is beyond me. Why would anyone want to support you?

Have you ever knowingly sold a fake watch as real?

Blog Entries

Are your eyes glued shut?

He admits three times just on there

Zed watchesour friend Zilkurrnain Sayub aka Zsayub the superscammer who turned to god

Sold all three of my hulks to the same person
    I SOLD 3 HULKS TODAY TO WATCHFINDER.
    A person or Watchfinder?

Next you’ll be saying a person at Watchfinder!
    Last edited by Dave+63; 6th June 2019 at 18:54.

zsayub116610
    All you are doing though is increasing the size of your online footprint which, unfortunately for you, exposes a past which seriously undermines your current business.

This coupled with your puerile, churlish and abominable behaviour on this thread will do you no favours at all - you seem to be actively taunting people into doing your legs for you.
    like I said, I have a past which I regret and this does increase the online footprint and undermines my business, but it also shows I am defending the business, and I am defending myself. Instead of cowardly leaving for you guys to talk crap behind my back.

Im all for live and let live, but you aren't, and I'll persevere to the end.

Your wit is as sharp as a creme egg......
    oh ffs my wits taken after your silhouette.

Yawn. Betraying your real education level with childish insults. Did you get your fake qualifications from China with your fake watches?

Keep digging Zsayub Zilkurrnan Sayub ZEDWATCHES IWALLY
    Iwally2010

You’re getting more hits up the list on google
    so you admit I have real qualification and then with a wit of a rat, you say I have fake qualifications. you aint in the playground anymore fatty. try sudoko. Really good for increasing ones brain functionality.

I have already said I regret my past, and I have moved on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    A person or Watchfinder?

Quality!

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    A person or Watchfinder?

a person at watchfinder.

Master

Live and let live.

But on a serious note folks, I'm getting the strong whiff of mental "fragility" here. Nobody with all, even most, of their ducks in a row could be this utterly oblivious to how they come across, nor would they wilfully invite it by jumping back in. An ordinary basic scam artist would leave well alone. It's kinda sad TBH.

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibbs View Post

But on a serious note folks, I'm getting the strong whiff of mental "fragility" here. Nobody with all, even most, of their ducks in a row could be this utterly oblivious to how they come across, nor would they wilfully invite it by jumping back in. An ordinary basic scam artist would leave well alone. It's kinda sad TBH.
    you must be in your 50s if you typed tbh in capitals.

I'm not leaving this as im not scamming.

zsayub116610
    Quality!
    think of something for yourself, other than creme eggs.

Master
    Blog Entries
    you must be in your 50s if you typed tbh in capitals.

I'm not leaving this as im not scamming.
    You and your mrs are scamming people just admit it.

Blog Entries
    like I said, I have a past which I regret and this does increase the online footprint and undermines my business, but it also shows I am defending the business, and I am defending myself. Instead of cowardly leaving for you guys to talk crap behind my back.

Im all for live and let live, but you aren't, and I'll persevere to the end.

oh ffs my wits taken after your silhouette.

so you admit I have real qualification and then with a wit of a rat, you say I have fake qualifications. you aint in the playground anymore fatty. try sudoko. Really good for increasing ones brain functionality.

I have already said I regret my past, and I have moved on.

Thank you for proving the point.

I only wish Burnesy66 were here

zsayub116610
    You and your mrs are scamming people just admit it.
    haha you actually crack me up, you're a few pages behind Mr turd. catch up, in your own pace of course.

Craftsman

zsayub116610
    Thank you for proving the point.

I only wish Burnesy66 were here
    I have always admitted that point.

why? because you just leech off the intellect of others.

Blog Entries
    think of something for yourself, other than creme eggs.
    Absolutely no wit, charm or class.

But you got a purdy mouth.....

They’ll love you in prison.

Blog Entries

I feel like I’m pistol-whipping a blind kid......

Craftsman

xxx
    WF purchased 3 pre-owned Rolex date Submariners ref number 116610 LV from you @ £36.5K for the entire parcel?

Blog Entries

Always admitted you have no wit and qualifications are fake? At last!

zsayub116610
    Absolutely no wit, charm or class.

But you got a purdy mouth.....

They’ll love you in prison.
    lol ok mx5 fatty

I feel like I’m pistol-whipping a blind kid......
    why would you even disrespect blind people.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Diemen View Post
    WF purchased 3 pre-owned Rolex date Submariners ref number 116610 LV from you @ £36.5K for the entire parcel?
    yes

I have shown much remorse and regret, I am willing to make good of the past .
    I said I was sorry, I'm trying to make amends. I understand right from wrong.
    this behaviour is unacceptable on a wholesome level, not even as a pharmacist

Blog Entries
    lol ok mx5 fatty

why would you even disrespect blind people.

yes
    The only reason I’m fat is your Mum gives me a creme egg after sex....

zsayub116610
    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post

That is fraud submitting the FtP declarations pretending to be me.

Police where involved and I wasn't charged.

This, was the past, and do not correctly represent my current behaviour and fitness to be a pharmacist.

I have worked in the industry for 2/3 years with not a mark on my file.

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason I’m fat is your Mum gives me a creme egg after sex....
    screenshot to show the police for cyber bullying and previous threatening behaviour

Thanks

Master
    LIKE I SAID, IF YOU THINK THEY'RE FAKE MEET ME AT ROLEX ST JAMES; I SOLD 3 HULKS TODAY TO WATCHFINDER.

You really need to use your brain, please.

I dont even know what or who these people are.

I've realised you guys don't know jack all.

If you cant tell my stock is real, having full sets, some stickered etc Then I dont know how you can call yourselves 'people that know'

Im even asking you to meet me at the very centre where the watches I sell get serviced, and there are accredited technicians there. But you keep assuming absolute shit, sounds like you're actually deluded, and by the sounds of it, pretty far up your own bottom.
    Sounds like your only defence is you didn’t know you were buying and selling fakes either . Which is back on you with knobs on.
    Most collectors of Rolexes tend to have a few grey hairs so well done for peeing off your market sector.
    Of course there is the younger sector , those who talk in ‘bags’ drive souped up convertibles or go for the blingest of Range Rovers and no doubt need to sell on their watches no questioned asked or buy using cash through a chap who’s not going to ring up the local plod. You are apparently a pharmacist , lots of guys into illegal meds and a great way to hide the cash flow. I wonder why a Rolex owner would go to you otherwise rather than use a respected dealer ?

Blog Entries
    That is fraud submitting the FtP declarations pretending to be me.

Police where involved and I wasn't charged.

This, was the past, and do not correctly represent my current behaviour and fitness to be a pharmacist.

I have worked in the industry for 2/3 years with not a mark on my file.

- - - Updated - - -

screenshot to show the police for cyber bullying and previous threatening behaviour

Thanks
    It was consensual so I know I’m safe there.....

Will I be charged with eating your creme eggs without your permission?

I’ve got my defence sewn up.

“They were a gift, your honour, for erm, services rendered....”