closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Premier League 2018-2019 thread.

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    Can’t wait to see the Newcastle team sheet,they’ve got nothing to play for ,will he drop a couple of players and do Liverpool a favour.
    It's been suggested that Brendan Rodgers might also want to do Liverpool a favour - despite the fact that they unceremoniously sacked him.

The standard of refereeing in this Bournemouth-Spurs game is absolutely shocking. Pawson has been stealing a living at this level for ages now.

Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    It's been suggested that Brendan Rodgers might also want to do Liverpool a favour - despite the fact that they unceremoniously sacked him.
    If ever there could be a story, that would be a great one. Rodgers could win the league for Liverpool. "Just"holding City to a draw would do it.. Anything possible with Leicester, as we've seen before.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deanlad View Post
    If ever there could be a story, that would be a great one. Rodgers could win the league for Liverpool. "Just"holding City to a draw would do it.. Anything possible with Leicester, as we've seen before.
    I think we could do something tomorrow…. I can feel it in my bones…

Was gutted that Newcastle couldn’t keep it to 2-2

I always want Leicester to win and Monday is no different…. I hate what it’s do for the PL trophy though as I’ve always had a soft spot for Man City - the acceptable face of buying trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I think we could do something tomorrow…. I can feel it in my bones…

Was gutted that Newcastle couldn’t keep it to 2-2

I always want Leicester to win and Monday is no different…. I hate what it’s do for the PL trophy though as I’ve always had a soft spot for Man City - the acceptable face of buying trophies
    Won’t happen Ben
    I’ve lumped on your lot at 20-1 😂😂

Master
    So Salah goes off and this time it is Fabinhos turn to blatantly dive against The Toon (remember the Salah swan dive in the return fixture....). Fabinho should be banned now for conning the linesman.

And how you deliberately handle the ball on the line and don't even get a yellow card is a total mystery too - most refs would interpret the law as he did deny a goal-scoring opportunity as he saved it in the same way you don't get to sythe a player down but just because there is a goal a few seconds later it is no longer a foul. Newcastle were robbed and the officials should hang their heads in shame.

Well spurs have opened everything up again, if arsenal win today it will be an interesting last day.

I can see Man U arsenal and Chelsea winning today

Spurs have Everton which is a hard ish match, so you never know. They could easily finish up 5th

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    Won’t happen Ben
    I’ve lumped on your lot at 20-1 😂😂
    So you’ll be cheering when we go 3-0 up?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatdogwood View Post
    So Salah goes off and this time it is Fabinhos turn to blatantly dive against The Toon (remember the Salah swan dive in the return fixture....). Fabinho should be banned now for conning the linesman.

And how you deliberately handle the ball on the line and don't even get a yellow card is a total mystery too - most refs would interpret the law as he did deny a goal-scoring opportunity as he saved it in the same way you don't get to sythe a player down but just because there is a goal a few seconds later it is no longer a foul. Newcastle were robbed and the officials should hang their heads in shame.
    Funny how Danny Murphy didn’t notice that but went in really heavily on Maddison for Maitland Niles yellow (and that wasn’t even that clear)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatdogwood View Post
    It was about 2 yards from the linesman. If he can’t make the correct call when it’s right in front of him, he’s not fit to be officiating - at any level.