closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Good activity watch

Good activity watch

Hi I’ve just sold my Apple Watch 3 as I thought it too much smartwatch and not enough activity watch and so I wondered if anyone has any suggestions as to which to get primarily for running (marathons etc. )
    Budget not fussed unless stupidly expensive.
    Thought Garmin Fenix 5 or FR935.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyadam View Post
    Hi I’ve just sold my Apple Watch 3 as I thought it too much smartwatch and not enough activity watch and so I wondered if anyone has any suggestions as to which to get primarily for running (marathons etc. )
    Budget not fussed unless stupidly expensive.
    Thought Garmin Fenix 5 or FR935.
    Thanks
    Primarily for running the garmin forerunner series are market leading. Fenix you are paying for a lot of functionality you will probably never use

Sent from my SM-G960F using TZ-UK mobile app

Garmin all the way!

I went through the same process.
    I am a Spinning instructor, Hike a lot, run, dive and bike.
    After trying Apple watch, I was smitten by a Garmin Fenix 5 and I recently upgraded to the Descent. Now I have a watch that does it all.
    I actually only wear this one lately. Battery life is super!

My old Fenix 5 that went to a good home with a TZer

My new 'all purpose beast':

Have fun,
    Serge

Master
    Garmin Fenix 5 for me as well. I run, swim, MTB bike, road bike and hike. Covers all these and much more.

Garmin Forerunner 645 Music is great, if you don’t want to carry a separate music player. Doesn’t have all the functionality of the Fenix 5 but if you do mainly running, it has all you need.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by RABbit View Post
    Garmin Forerunner 645 Music is great, if you don’t want to carry a separate music player. Doesn’t have all the functionality of the Fenix 5 but if you do mainly running, it has all you need.
    And if you're not too worried about the music, the Forerunner 235 will cover your needs pretty well at a lower price point again. I use one for running, paddle boarding, windsurfing and cycling and it's been great. Feels very light on the wrist which is a big plus for me.