closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Watch Itch

Hybrid View

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by jamestmusic View Post

Sinn wise I keep looking at the 104 St Sa... personally I prefer the white dial but this would be my recommendation

EDIT - Ignore just see you are looking for 38mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The 104 is lovely too - i'm used to wearing smaller watches so that was what ruled it out. Its a shame there are no bricks and mortar Sinn stockists to try a few out - i'm sure they all wear in a way that raw case diameter doesn't account for

Quote Originally Posted by Ummar01 View Post
    The 104 is lovely too - i'm used to wearing smaller watches so that was what ruled it out. Its a shame there are no bricks and mortar Sinn stockists to try a few out - i'm sure they all wear in a way that raw case diameter doesn't account for
    Personally I think that 104 will wear a lot smaller due to the size of dial and bezel thickness, actually the urban gentry has a review on one of these and his wrists are like cocktail sticks!

Master
    SMP Reduced?

Not sure what size is is, but I have the regular 41/42mm and it wears small due to the thin case.

Craftsman
    +1 for the speed master reduced

you couldn't go wrong with a 39mm Oris Aquis as well

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    SMP Reduced?

Not sure what size is is, but I have the regular 41/42mm and it wears small due to the thin case.
    A Moonwatch is on the wishlist - think i'd rather wait and save for that than go for a reduced version

Good luck getting a decent Speedmaster reduced for less than a £1k, they are starting to go up in value..

If you are happy with a Speedy Pro then 38mm is not your ideal size as these come in at 42mm, suits me though and I have just under 7" wrists..