closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Engagement ring advice

Hybrid View

Thanks for the advice and congratulations so far - the latter might be a bit hasty though, I haven't even asked yet!

I'm young-ish (28) and both a bit of a traditionalist and a pragmatic - so while I see the benefits of making a day of picking the ring, the other part of me is screaming nooooooo. I'll need to resolve this internal conflict myself!

She's not much of a jewelry wearer. When I get the ring, I'm sure it will be worn infrequently (she works as an auditor in food and catering, so jewelry is a no-no). I expect like the rest of her stuff, it will be worn sparingly on occasions only.

Thanks again for all the insight. Anything more is appreciated, I'll be checking this thread whenever she isn't hovering...

I know it's my standard comment on these threads but if you're in London check out David Ashton in the OXO Tower on the South Bank. His stuff is gorgeous, like nothing else you'll find anywhere- and if you take Kev's wise advice to look at sapphires instead of opals, David makes some really lovely sapphire pieces. www.davidashton.co.uk