closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New model, Tudor Pelagos LHD

Master
    I'd buy one if it wasn't for the crown being on the wrong side for me. I like the splash of red .

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by CardShark View Post
    Chelmsford, Essex. I was surprised to see it because they haven't been the fastest to stock updates, the in-house Pelagi were late to arrive and they've only had the 36mm BB for a week. The destro Pelagos is released and bang, there it is in the window!
    Thanks, typically I was in Stanstead on Friday! Chelmsford is a trick from here (:

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L View Post
    Would like to see a GMT Pelagos (without faux lume).
    IIRC somebody posted a photoshopped GMT Pelagos on here about a year ago, it looked great.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorex View Post
    IIRC somebody posted a photoshopped GMT Pelagos on here about a year ago, it looked great.

Banned
    I tried one on today in Harrods and it is actually stunning . Nearly bought it on the spot . Any one know a good place to buy one with a bit of discount ??

White lume, normal sided crown, new red details and roulette date wheel and I'm sold!

Master
    Picked one up in Bluewater today, really pleased with it (wearing it on my right wrist) :-)

Master
    Just a heads up in case anybody is looking for one of these. The Fine Watch Room in Harrods is having 5 of these delivered on Friday. They have one on display currently in one of the walkways which they cannot sell if you wanted to take a look. Having now seen it I think I prefer the standard version!

I'd love one, but our Rolex/Tudor AD is closing down and no new stock being delivered, which means I'd need a flight to visit an AD. I might have to settle for another standard Pelagos or another BB on my travels.
    It's just a matter of time...

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    I'd love one, but our Rolex/Tudor AD is closing down and no new stock being delivered, which means I'd need a flight to visit an AD. I might have to settle for another standard Pelagos or another BB on my travels.
    Try and find away to get the LHD....it's lovely and is my most worn watch currently

Thats interesting, just the one store left then from the same group. The one in Lytham shut some time ago and with the IoM one going it just leaves Blackpool (Leonard Dews). They will be able to get you one in.

Quote Originally Posted by minkle View Post
    Thats interesting, just the one store left then from the same group. The one in Lytham shut some time ago and with the IoM one going it just leaves Blackpool (Leonard Dews). They will be able to get you one in.
    They are due to close the IoM store at the end of January.

If they still retain their AD status, yes, maybe it would be possible - but then I'd need to travel to Blackpool. They had too many smash and grabs at the Lytham store. My father in law lives in Lytham, so maybe he could pop along to Blackpool for me.

They are due to close the IoM store at the end of January.

If they still retain their AD status, yes, maybe it would be possible - but then I'd need to travel to Blackpool. They had too many smash and grabs at the Lytham store. My father in law lives in Lytham, so maybe he could pop along to Blackpool for me.
    They told me about the smash and grabs, i don't remember hearing about them when i lived up there though.

I don't see why they wouldn't, they have got rid of Breitling and now have Bremont, Rolex, Tudor, i am surprised they still have Patek.

Check with me to see if i'm up that way if you ever need anything checking out, happy to help.

Master
    If anybody in the Bournemouth area is looking for one of these Charles Fox just phoned me to let me know they have one going in their window today.

Journeyman
    Prospects of seeing a RHD version released at Basel this year? I reckon it's a cert.

Quote Originally Posted by rodan View Post
    Prospects of seeing a RHD version released at Basel this year? I reckon it's a cert.
    Not a hope ;)