closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Planet Ocean Bracelet

Master

Planet Ocean Bracelet

Evening all,

Looking at getting a planet ocean tomorrow. I want it on the rubber strap but notice the bracelet is only £80 more. Anyone have any idea re what the bracelet sells for? Tempted to get it on bracelet, buy the strap and sell the bracelet on. If the rubber is going to cost pretty much the same though then I won't bother.

If anyone's got the rubber strap with deployant and is after the bracelet then let me know. ;)

Journeyman
    there was one on ebay for 400, brand new, and did not sell.

Rubber is around 180 and deployant is 175 if memory serves me well. New bracelet from AD is around 540.

Master
    The bracelet will probably cost around £500/£600 or so.

The rubber strap perhaps £250-£300.

As always the best advice is buy the watch on bracelet, always works out better value

Craftsman
    I'll agree with you on that

Craftsman
    Buy it on the bracelet as it works out much more expensive if you want the bracelet later. IF you decide to sell the watch later on it is also an easier sell with the bracelet

Journeyman
    By the way, the PO is infinitely more comfortable on the bracelet than on the rubber strap!

Craftsman
    I believe too that the bracelet is more comfy, however I am going to get a titanium one 46mm with bracelet which comes on bracelet and nearly no weight

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Valekk View Post
    I believe too that the bracelet is more comfy, however I am going to get a titanium one 46mm with bracelet which comes on bracelet and nearly no weight
    I have he 46 ss, it is true that it is one of my heaviest

Journeyman

Talking

I find the Rubber strap very comfortable, but have had to replace due to it perishing over time, having not purchased on the bracelet I would recommend you do just in case you decide to change your mind after a while, or sell me the bracelet cheap lol

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Valekk View Post
    In titanium it actually weighs about the same as a new Sea-Dweller 4000 (which is steel of course). Also certainly by comparison to the 300g-odd steel version, it is feather light!
    ...but what do I know; I don't even like watches!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    In titanium it actually weighs about the same as a new Sea-Dweller 4000 (which is steel of course). Also certainly by comparison to the 300g-odd steel version, it is feather light!
    Is it 300g?! That's so heavy for a watch! :-D I'm guessing I'd need to remove half the links though with my tiny wrist, which would help