closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Fortis - my favourite watch brand

Hybrid View

Master
    Really like the classic look of these watches, just had a look at the full range and they do some really nice models, some too colourful for me though.
    Any ideas what the two triangles signify either side of the date window..........just curious.
    Last edited by barryw; 2nd February 2015 at 12:24.

Sold mine last week - must admit, I was hugely impressed by the legibility and quality of it. It just repeated a watch already in the collection, as would the 7750 chrono in the OP, sadly.

Fortis - my favourite watch brand

Quote Originally Posted by barryw View Post
    Really like the classic look of these watches, just had a look at the full range and they do some really nice models, some too colourful for me though.
    Any ideas what the two triangles signify either side of the date window..........just curious.
    The triangles are direction indicators for setting - turn the crown one way for changing the day, other way for date (point up is clockwise I think)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by notenoughwrists View Post
    The triangles are direction indicators for setting - turn the crown one way for changing the day, other way for date (point up is clockwise I think)
    Cheers!

I had this trio a while back

Good watches
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57