closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Holiday advice please?

Holiday advice please?

Hi All,

Hoping you guys can help with a bit of holiday advice.....

We've just had our 2nd kid 10 weeks ago so haven't made it on a holiday this year, for various reasons we would like to go away somewhere before the end of March next year.

Our eldest will be almost 3 by then, youngest 8/9 months.

We would like to go somewhere warm, not too far away, that maybe has a kids club type of thing.

We've been thinking Canaries as weather should be reasonable in March, not too keen on mainland Africa - egypt/tunisia etc. Anyone got any Canaries recommendations or any other suggestions?

Budget around £1500.....

Cheers

Mark

Master
    You won't have a lot of luck with kids clubs I don't think, certainly not for your youngest. I have two children aged 6 and 3 and the 3 year old is considered too young for a lot of children's clubs in resorts.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    You won't have a lot of luck with kids clubs I don't think, certainly not for your youngest. I have two children aged 6 and 3 and the 3 year old is considered too young for a lot of children's clubs in resorts.
    Yeah sorry wasn't expecting kids club for the newborn!! Good to know about the older one though, cheers!

Not the warmest, but no flying with infants involved...have you considered Center Parcs?

Quote Originally Posted by PickleB View Post
    Not the warmest, but no flying with infants involved...have you considered Center Parcs?
    Plan on doing that at some point but both of us feel the need for some foreign sun!!

Have flown with the older one a couple of times and she was fine with it much to our surprise, just had plenty of stickers/books to keep her amused

Check out Eurocamps. Very cheap at off peak times of the year (ie. when the kids are in school). We went to Brittany last year which was excellent, it's handy having your own car too (car seats etc). But the weather might be a bit hit or miss in March!

Corralejo in Lanzarote would be a nice place to start. There are a number of hotels/resorts to cater for all tastes and budgets. A number of them have the kids clubs but you may not bother with them at your children's ages.
    Bearing this in mind, I'd be tempted to hire a villa, a car and get around the island.

Cheers all, have done a bit more digging and looks like Kids Clubs are generally 4 and upwards which is fine.

Will check out that place in Lanzarote, anyone been to La Palma, sounds a bit quieter?

Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    Corralejo in Lanzarote...
    Corralejo is in Fuerteventura, not Lanzarote.