closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Heuer 1153 N favour....

Master
    Blog Entries

Heuer 1153 N favour....

Evening all,

I don't suppose by some chance somebody within stiking distance of north west London has a blue dial Heuer 1153N I can have a butchers at?

This one here to be exact....

I want to see one in the flesh as I'm having a dial coloured and think this is the colour I want.
    I will of course provide any willing participant with all the coffee / lunch / beer / dancing girls they can shovel down their throat.
    I long shot I know but worth a try.....

Failing that, anybody know of an example for sale I can go and fondle?

Many thanks in advance

Dave.
    Last edited by Dave O'Sullivan; 17th July 2013 at 21:48.

^Glad to hear your project is progressing mate. Wish I was near to let you have a look at mine - might worth checking out second hand shops in London? Gray's antique market, Portobello stands etc. Not in London, but Nic (heuerboy) surely has an example for you to check out.

I'll be in London some time between October-December if you haven't found one by then.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marios View Post
    ^Glad to hear your project is progressing mate. Wish I was near to let you have a look at mine - might worth checking out second hand shops in London? Gray's antique market, Portobello stands etc. Not in London, but Nic (heuerboy) surely has an example for you to check out.

I'll be in London some time between October-December if you haven't found one by then.
    Thanks, I appreciate the offer :) I'd hope by October it will be on it's way but you never know.

If I absolutely have to, I will allow you to fly me to Cyprus to see you instead ;)

Journeyman
    Hi, i've got two Carreras, both different blues, thew manual 3 register one is probably closest to the 1153BN dial;

I get to London every week or so in the Canary Wharf area so may be able to squeeze a Coffee and view session around lunch time over the next few weeks?

Interested in your plan? You say getting a dial coloured? These dials are metallic and have brushing or radial patterns that may be impossible to recreate??

Master
    Yes, I could oblige for the right dose of caffeine.

PM on the way...

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the offers chaps :)
    I'm basically having a dial made and I want to match the colour to the 1153. However, I've only seen them on photos so I'd like to look at one in real life.