closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Breitling Appreciation Thread

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    I'm not mad on Breitling watches, just not my kind of watch. But I really want to own one. I've no doubt I'll eventually come round or find one I like. If I keep looking at them I know I'll change at some point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CVByrne View Post
    I'm not mad on Breitling watches, just not my kind of watch. But I really want to own one. I've no doubt I'll eventually come round or find one I like. If I keep looking at them I know I'll change at some point.

Checkout the Windrider series, they make for a very good all-rounder

I love some Breitlings. I don't own any at the moment, but that's down to finances rather than choice.

Growing up they were always the watches I was drawn to in shop windows and I was stoked when I got my first one. Now I've owned quite a few and I would have any of them back in a heartbeat.

There are a few I plan on getting again someday when I can afford it - definately the SOHC 125th anniversary, possibly B1 and probably some variation of Avenger.

I could't find pictures of all the ones I've had, but here are most of them:

Super Ocean Heritage Chrono 125th Anniversary

Chronospace

Chrono Avenger M1 black face

Chrono Avenger M1 white face

Super Avenger slate face

Aerospace

Airwolf Raven

Aerospace Avantage on bracelet

Airwolf white face

B1 SQ

I've also had a Chrono Avenger and Emergency, but can't find pictures of those.