closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: amazon heads up

amazon heads up

Some big discounts just announced on Amazon, up to 75% in some cases.

Re: amazon heads up

This 'offer' comes up around twice a month. Most of the brands are not of particular interest and the large percentage reductions usually come from an artificially inflated RRP.

It's always wise to use Cameliser to check whether prices have actually moved and a google search often reveals better prices elsewhere.

Thanks for the heads up. J

i clicked on that email, and found a lovely panerai which i had seen at the weekend in a dealer. it was a lot cheaper on amazon, so decided to get it. unfortunately the seller was luxusuhr24, and his feedback is worse than bad, so no deal!

he has feedback from one guy who claims he sent the money and got no watch in return. not good service! how does amazon let them get away with it?

i had a similar experience with a Nautica. Watch not working when it arrived and neither the seller or Amazon wanted to know. Incredible! Significant complaints later I got my money back. It was amazing how Amazon didn't see it as their issue or want to get involved.

The discount may come partly from very high initial prices.... But hell, a discount is a discount is a discount :D

Thanks for the heads up :)

i'm unfamiliar with most of the pseudo-luxury brands they have at a huge discount and so stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairfield
    i had a similar experience with a Nautica. Watch not working when it arrived and neither the seller or Amazon wanted to know. Incredible! Significant complaints later I got my money back. It was amazing how Amazon didn't see it as their issue or want to get involved.
    I'm surprised... one of my friends bought some headphones off an Amazon marketplace seller and found they were fake. He was refunded practically immediately by Amazon.

Craftsman

Thanks for that will ahve a look.