closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I must be nuts - saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith last night?

Master

I must be nuts - saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith last night?

Saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith last night. Angelina Jolie is 10 feet high on the big screen, lying back and wearing only a silky black bra and slip - amazing cleavage shot - and I'm thinking to myself, "Hmmm... is Brad Pitt wearing one of those new Omegas???"

What is wrong with me? :crybaby:

Re: I must be nuts - saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K
    Saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith last night. Angelina Jolie is 10 feet high on the big screen, lying back and wearing only a silky black bra and slip - amazing cleavage shot - and I'm thinking to myself, "Hmmm... is Brad Pitt wearing one of those new Omegas???"
    If it's the same watch as he was wearing in the Times last week it's the Tag Heuer Aquaracer which looks like a rich boys version of a Citizen - only much more dosh!

Re: I must be nuts - saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K

What is wrong with me? :crybaby:
    Thank god I am not the only one! :lol:

My wife already makes fun of me for noticing watches in movies instead of drooling over female actors... but than again she might be secretly enjoy the fact that I am happy with identifying their timepieces! :wink:

Cheers

Matt

Master
    I was wondering if the size of a woman's breasts has an effect on the movement of her arms to the point that it might affect the momentum imparted to the rotor of her automatic wristwatch.

But then I thought, 'Hey, come on. I have no interest in women's watches'.

Craftsman
    I was watching the first episode of a great series recently, Second Sight with Clive Owen, and in a great "morning after" scene with a lovely thing in his bed, he reaches down and scrapes up his Rolex Sub off the floor to look at the time. Funny thing is, the crown is completely unscrewed :roll:

After the first 2 hour installment, he stops wearing the watch altogether...maybe something to do with him slowly losing his sight? :?

You know it is really bad, when you are freezing and zooming the dvd player for wrist shots....

Journeyman
    I would have never gotten past 10ft. tall breasts. Who would give a damn about Brad Pitt or his watch?
    Cheers,

Journeyman
    So, was Ms Jolie wearing the Tissot T-touch in the movie? :lol:

Here in Hong Kong they are using the movie (and Ms Jolie's image) to promote the T-touch with white strap for the wimminz....

Kind regards
    mcdill

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdill
    So, was Ms Jolie wearing the Tissot T-touch in the movie? :lol:

Kind regards
    mcdill
    Yes, she is. She wears it in one extended scene, with one (obviously promotional) close up of the watch. So close up and clear that you can readily read the brand and model. disgust

Journeyman
    So is it a film that is worth going to see... ????????

Joli.

Wrong forum>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Katt
    So is it a film that is worth going to see... ????????

Joli.
    Donīt ask this guys, all films with more that 2 quality
    watches is good in their opinions. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They donīt really know what happends in the film. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jocke

Journeyman
    So any films with the titles like:
    'Snow White & The Seven WatchMakers' etc. would be on the must 'watch' list???

Joli.

It was GREAT! Total eye candy the entire movie. Brad wore four different watches throughout the movie, one was a Panerai. The one he wears the most appeared to be a TAG Heuer as he's one of their new spokesperson's.

Angelina wore atleast two different watches as well, the Tissot T-Touch being one of them and the other appeared to be a Panerai.

Alot of dark shots in the movie so it was hard to tell.

Journeyman

Mr and Mrs etc....

Maybe you are a.......horosexual? :D

Journeyman

Mr & Mrs

I watched the show last night and i thought Brad Pitt was wearing a IWC 3706 on bracelet. The Spitfire black dial. It was very obvious especially in the opening scene when the two were facing the audience. :o

Journeyman
    Lordy she is a beauty. However I think Catherine Zeta is on top of the beauty food chain. Very classy, elegant and not quite as wacky as Angelina. Not crazy about her marrying that old fossil though.

Maybe you are a.......horosexual?
    :laughing6: