closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Part 3 of my collection

Part 3 of my collection

This piece, is an Omega Seamaster in stainless Steel with a case size of around 34mm and is automatic.
    The watch is dated from 1958, which is the year that I was born, and one of the main reasons why I bought it. In fact it looks and works far better then I do! :lol:

The last piece in my collection and the newest acquisition, is a preowned from 2005 Omega De Ville St Moritz (limited Edition) Chronograph in stainless steel, it is also an automatic with a case size of about 40-41mm. This piece was bought out to celebrate the Winter Olympic Games in St Moritz.
    One of things that I love about this piece, is that the time is marked by gold hands, as is hour markers and the chronograph hands are in blue. It has a co-axial escapement and the chronograph is a Column-wheel type, which is widely reputed to be the best in the world. Pateks 5070 chronograph with the Lemania movement also has this type.
    Finally to finish it of, the back is fitted with a sapphire back.

And finally, the piece that I would like to get which I recently saw, is the new Patek Philippe Annual Calender (5205) launched this year. By the way this is not my photo.

Apprentice

Re: Part 3 of my collection

that pp looks cool as 8)

Re: Part 3 of my collection

You have a very high quality dressy watch collection.