I noticed my Neomatik Club Sport was losing minutes per day after taking it away on holiday with me so promptly contacted Nomos directly and was asked to send it in. I saw on the site that as the watch was out of the 2 year warrenty but less than 3 years ols (2yrs 8 months) it would be classed as a minor service / repair with a £175 cost which I thought was quite reasonable. I also asked for a replacement screw for one I managed to lose adjusting the metal bracelet.

Nomos arranged a DHL pickup from my home so the watch was sent to them fully insured at their cost and once it arrived I got a very unexpected but well received email saying that as a gesture of goodwill the watch would be repaired FOC and sent back to me along with the requested screws in approximately 2-3 months. I was kept informed of work as it was going on and they answered a couple of questions I had same day they were asked

10 weeks later and the watch is back with me all working, a couple of parts replaced, and 2 screws for the bracelet so I can safely lose another! :). Very happy with the service from start to finish