So I have a feeling I know what the replies will be here with the car being a LR but I need some advice.

We are in the market for a new car, something along the lines of a Disco, Q7, XC90 etc.

Ideally we need a 7 seater, not essential but we live abroad and often have family visiting so having the option of the third row seating will make life a lot easier and we are confident if we do go down this route it will benefit everyone however I am also very temped by the S6 avant tdi if I want to be selfish (loved our B7 RS4!).

We have narrowed it down to a 2018/19 XC90 R-Design, which to be honest looks great and ticks all the boxes BUT its quite low in power, and does have the 'older' branding attached to the name, second a Q7 3.0 272 however we find the inside quite dated, coming from a 2016 A6 Avant S-Line its not much more modern, and lastly the Disco 5 3.0 258hp. Really nice looking car, inside feels modern BUT its a LR.

Reviews online are mixed, some people doing mega miles in them without an issue, other having multiple issues from day 1.
Are there any members on here with one, if so how are you finding it?

The one we have seen looks great, loads of kit on it and a full LR history with a recent 1200EUR service from them. Its very similar to the XC90 in that it ticks all the boxes and I think it has a younger look to it.