closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Moto GP 2023 - Spoilers

Threaded View

Moto GP 2023 - Spoilers

What an opening weekend?

The Moto GP Sprint Race was a thrilling all action affair.

In Moto 3, Daniel Holgado looked very classy.

Pedro Acosta looked really impressive in Moto 2. I thought he’d do even better last year, but he’s my pick for the title this year.

In Moto GP, with Bastianini out until at least COTA and Pecco riding so well, whilst I know it’s early doors but I think Pecco will win this year. The Japanese bike riders don’t seem to have a chance. MM is the only one who can get the Honda anywhere near the front and he’s having to over ride it and take chances under braking as the bike is just too slow. His mistake in the main race was a bad one for a rider of his class. Just hope Olivera is not too badly injured? Despite having more power Yamaha seem to have lost ground against the European bikes.
    KTM and Aprilia look better this year. Vinales should get a few more podiums and maybe even a win or too, but he’s not the best racer and too fragile mentally to win the title in my view. Miller did well given how little time he’s had on the KTM and I sure he’ll grab a few podiums.

I just hope someone can take the fight to Pecco or like Bautista in WSB, he may just dominate.
    Last edited by andy tims; 26th March 2023 at 18:30.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57