My superquartz E75362 dates to December 2004 and is a do anything watch for me. Especially brilliant for holidays (no need to take another watch).

In the last couple of years the digital displays started to flake even although it still worked perfectly and kept time within 10s per year.

But it started to annoy me so with some trepidation off to Breitling it went for a movement service. Trepidation because I have been aware of many stories of them gouging you with all sorts of additional
work.

I should not have worried as Breitling were superb throughout from the despatch of the service pack to the work on the watch itself (it is back operating like new). No extras were quoted.

Some not so good photos are below but having the watch back reminds me what a great watch this is with the 100m water resistance an added bonus.

Most TZers appear to prefer the Avantage model at 42mm but the 40mm is just right in my eyes even with the absence of a backlight (lume is sensational though).

The Aerospace is truly an icon and sits equally in status with my mechanical watches.

Thing I like the most? Superb and instant legibility. Although the incredible timekeeping is nice too!

Would be good to hear other views on this classic (particularly the 40mm version but comments on any iteration are welcome).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk