Sat next to Alan Hansen on a BA flight from Glasgow to London. Pleasant enough but wasn't angling for a long chat so left him to his own devices.

Anne Widdicombe at Heathrow baggage claim.

Jeremy Clarkson at London City Airport

Loads of comedians at industry events we attended who were hired as comperes (Jack Whitehall, Michael McIntyre, Katherine Ryan, Henning Wehn). All very nice.

Brian May was mates with the guys who lived across the road from my mum. Such a down to earth guy, absolutely no ego about him at all (he was helping to put the food out!).

Trevor Brooking,l at a football academy

Harry Redknapp lived near my mum and we bumped into him often in the newsagents. Lovely bloke.

Schoolfriend became guitarist for Suede (Richard Oakes)

My dad (RIP) hired Ken Hom as a celebrity chef for an event he ran. Very professional, not one for chitchat.

Dara O Briain had a seat 2 across from me at the Emirates. Nice chap

When we upgraded to an exec box the box next to us was the Arsenal Legends box and regularly saw Nigel Winterburn, Lee Dixon, Kenny Samson etc

Wife's best friend married to Thai Deputy PM.

Bear Grylls we hired for a company motivational speech at previous employer. Decent guy.

Matthew Kelly, Erika Eleniak, Wayne Sleep were guests at my mate's dad's parties when I was young (his dad ran Poole Arts Centre and these people were in the panto and his dad hosted an end of panto season party every year).

If I could meet any of these again I reckon an evening in the pub with Brian May would be hard to top - just a really nice but also alert and knowledgeable bloke who puts everyone at ease.