My wife and I are 70/73 respectively and we think neither have us have ever contracted the virus but it is possible that we have had it but didn't notice it. We were sort of lucky in that we were trapped in Almeria between Feb-Oct 2020 due to travel and flight restrictions when covid was really bad. Almeria had nearly one of the lowest infection rates in the EU and were also much tougher in restricting personal movement than in the UK. I hardly left my villa for 4 months. We are also fully vaccinated.

My sons have all caught it at least twice but it was just a mild sufferance and not much worse than a common cold. My teenage grandchildren have all caught it but it hardly affected them at all. In fact it seems that kids in their teens just wanted to catch it and get it out of the way.

I was just wondering how bad it is now and is it something we still need to worry about. I hardly see anyone wearing a mask now a days and is it now time to get back to normal life. We don't wear a mask but we still tend to keep 2 meters away if possible.

What do you think?