I am fortunate in having a good head of hair that is even more full than your average teenager.

When we were trapped over in Spain last year, we suffered a much tougher lock down than of that in the UK and I had to let my hair grow. Mrs Mick managed to give me a trim every month but she played safe by leaving it longer than normal.

She suffered a stroke in December which meant she couldn't do the haircut so I once again let it grow until the glorious day of May 17th when I went for my first haircut in over a year. That haircut was by appointment only under strict conditions, not a particularly pleasant experience.

When I went in for the haircut, my hair was almost identical to Tony Blairs just before his haircut. It wasn't quite a mullet but I did look like William Hartnell who played the first Doctor Who. I did come out well shorn.

Since then I have noticed more men (of all ages) leaving their hair long and I am beginning to wonder if the fashion of crew cuts and similar styles are now over.

I am even tempted to let mine grow again.

Anyone here letting theirs grow?