closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Today at the boot sale- Interesting SAK.

Threaded View

Today at the boot sale- Interesting SAK.

First one of the year, wow, really really busy, never seen so many people out.
    A few nice finds, manual wind Mosler running but a little bit fast, nice flared lugs and a decent size at 38mm, one for the wife with a nice strap.
    Smiths Empire pocket watch, running well but sadly the seconds hand doesn't move, needs a new glass but not bad.
    A G-Shock for the lad, need a battery and strap witch I have on order.
    The SAK, 11 blades, pretty grubby but in good condition, i think this has some age to it, from what i can make out with some googling, the main blade markings date it from 1957 to 1973, the corkscrew has a groove down the screw which I haven't seen before and the loop would have been a full width one but sadly broken off, I don't know how to id the model of this either, anyone know how to do that? there is a really odd blade, full length, but really thin and it has a file down the bottom edge, there is a regular file too. It needs a scissor spring but thats easy enough to get. Its a deep burgundy red, the newer ones I have are a brighter red.
    If anyone has any more information or where I can get it that would be great.
    Cheers.
    Jase

Last edited by JasonM; 18th April 2021 at 13:25.
    Cheers..
    Jase