Quote Originally Posted by silver centurian View Post
This combination looks really good.Did you have to bend or modify the end links at all? I would love to see this combination from other angles to see how well the uncle seiko bracelet fits the everest case and also what the clasp looks like undone. I have achieved a similar look on my Everest Expedition using a jubilee style bracelet from Amazon UK;however i had to bend/widen the endlinks and it was not a breeze to fit,also my bracelet is taper to 18mm clasp but i would prefer a taper to 16mm clasp like the Uncle Seiko specification.
No, no bending the endlinks on the Uncle Seiko one. I did fit the Uncle Seiko bracelet back on my SARB033 and ordered another standard OEM jubilee from Aliexpress (Rolamy). It's fits similarly, although the clasp is even worse than the tin can clasp on the Uncle Seiko (but it's way cheaper though and you can actually buy it, since the Uncle Seiko one is sold out).
As you see the fit of the endlinks is quite good, while far from perfect. With a little bend you might get it even better, but it's fits fine and you don't notice the gap.