I am a bit more careful these days about posting too much information about field sports.
A few years ago, I put a video on FB of my youngest son helping to prepare a Pheasant for dinner. Turns out, my next door neighbour is an animal rights activist / vegan. It caused a few problems with differing opinions.

Yes, I shoot, shotguns only.
Current gus are Beretta Ultralight Gold O/U, Beretta 486 Parallelo and a Franchi Semi auto.

I am lucky enough to live in the countryside and know some of the local farmers, so am involved in crop protection as well as driven, walked up, wildfowling etc. My two springers are quite well trained and enjoy working with me.
I find it helps with stress of running a company, a morning or afternoon out in the fresh air with the dogs really makes a difference for me.

In the season, I dont always take a peg. I actually prefer beating with the dogs, there is just something really special to me working with the dogs, whilst having a lovely walk through the woods.

Also a member of a clay club, which I am looking forward to being able to go back there in April.