Hello everybody, hope all is well.

I was furloughed and I've been back at work for around 8 week now. When I and others that were furloughed returned to work we were told that X amount of holiday days had been taken off us. Just like that, no paperwork, no asking us to use it just a simple, you have lost this amount be grateful you are back.

From what I can see online, I don't think this is right. I thought leave could now be carried over to next year. I brought it up with the relevant department and was just told, we topped up your wage and you still have a job, this is what we have to do. From them I had heard that another department were grumbling about it and today I've heard another lot are not happy.

I had decided to accept it but it's wound me up again this evening. Should I forget it? Is it wrong how they have gone about it? All this Covid-19 stuff has brought to light just how poorly the place is managed and I'm in the spotlight for going against the grain and we know best attitude of the place over the past couple of weeks.

I know how many people have lost jobs, it's taken me a while to type this and post it. Grateful for any PM's or replies.