Quote Originally Posted by eagletower View Post
Turning circle is phenomenal , oddly the one before had an awful one.

Mine is used strictly for commuting too, as I’m driving more now and taking the train less i upgraded and the 453 is so much nicer to be in, drive and has far more toys than the 451.

I was at smart /Mercedes Colindale and they didn’t even have one petrol in stock / new or used . Used the sell immediately before hitting he forecourt as they’re in demand as a lot of people, me included too aren’t keen on the full electric .
Turning circle is laughable isn't it, for the first few weeks when manouvering I gave far too much lock & had to dial it out again. Amazed to learn the older ones were bad.

Was really impressed with the quality of build, had one huge rattle up behind the glove box but an old woolly hat up there & the pipe cannot vibrate anymore.

Perfect car park car too, doesn't dent as the panels just flex & obviously fits into small spaces - easy to lose it after returning from a long day at work though.

I do find other drivers treat me very differently though, expecting me to be someone who cannot drive, corner or accelerate. Never get people trying to bully me in the cayman or Boxster but have it in this quite often even when I am still proceeding at pace. Does annoy me when I am behind a more powerful car & I have to back off in the smart for them!