closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The big 4-0. Double grail incoming...

Threaded View

Master

The big 4-0. Double grail incoming...

So, I hit 40 today and I’m very ok with that despite all the taunting from loved ones, friends and various randoms over the last few months. I had my “s**t I’m getting old” moment 3 years ago when I started training for boxing with a bunch of 20 year olds and despite being in the best shape I had been in quite some time, a 37 year old body doing burpees doesn’t bounce back off the floor with the same elasticity and youthful enthusiasm as it did when it was a 20 year old body!

Anyway, all the light-hearted ribbing has been largely water off a duck’s back, helped in no small part by the knowledge of what was waiting for me today. These incomings represent 2 of my last 3 remaining grails, and I am pleased to have nailed my 2020 goals post from post 69of this thread from December 2019...

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...01#post5282801

So here are a couple of snaps. Apologies for the slightly ill-fitting blue replica strap on the Aquanaut, I wanted a practice shot before cutting the real thing and I’m 4 glasses of champagne and a beer in now, so will probably leave that exercise for tomorrow. Needless to say I’m delighted and will do a bit more of an in-depth post about the actual watches in the near future. For now, I’m going to get tucked back into the fizz. Cheers!

Last edited by cmcm3; 13th June 2020 at 13:05.