It's about time for the facts and all the cards on the table. For those of you that have followed my MRG-G2000 salespost and the post on Watch Talk, I can now inform that the deal has fallen through and I have agreed with the buyer to refund his money. He disliked all the stir my salespost made, and I was by no means a positive contribution to the whole deal. He also was made aware in the salespost that there was other listings online that greatly competed with the agreed price, that was £6700. I had two reasons for starting my infamous salespost. One, I was a bit provoked by some of the answers in my initial post on Watch Talk, and wanted to provoke a bit back. Two, and ofcourse making some money on the deal. Which I knowingly was against forum rules and etiquette. To my surprise my PM got really busy, and the prospect of earning a fast 5k made me leave my morals and better judgement behind. Nothing can justify that I'm afraid, and only shows a potentially bad character. And in the end this regtettably leaves me with a stained performance on here, and I can only hope that time and better behaviour in the future will somehow work to my advantage. If I decide to sell the watch on here in the future, it will definately not be at anything over what I paid (£1700). If I receive PM's with offers, I will kindly refuse them all. I will give myself a 12 months ban from selling anyting on SC. All I can say now is, I apologise for my misconduct on the fine forum, and hope there is a future for me here. I will not contribute more to this and and will lay low for quite some time.