Guys, sorry for yet another 'which should I keep' thread, and hopefully you can forgive the contentious subjects of 'Rolex' and '££value' in the same thread, but I really am going round in circles here.

I'd planned to sell a couple of watches to free up some cash for our onging bottomless money pit house extension & refurb. The Milgauss I sold to Marty last week was the first, but I'm struggling over a decision on the second.

The contenders are a 2018 116710BLNR and a 16610LV Kermit from 2008. Both watches are in great condition.

Neither watch was bought as an 'investment' of course, but I can't pretend that future appreciation of the LV especially is not a consideration. I've had advice not to sell the LV yet from someone respected by the forum, but between the two I've never really bonded with it 100% and do prefer the BLNR. As much as it'd pain me to sell a watch I prefer over one I don't, they are both assets though at the end of the day, still appreciating or not.

My take on current market values is that the BLNR has seen a little correction since Christmas - I personally believe entirely due to Watchfinder putting a few in their sale which then spread a little panic - but prices and what I've been offered by dealers (not WF!) when I've enquired seems to have stabilised now. The LV has being going nuts over the last few years as we know, but again seems to have cooled a bit.

I've responded to a couple of WTBs about the LV but am now having doubts.

What would you do?

footnote: I've bought and sold many, many watches over the last ten years, and until recently this dilemma would never have entered my head. Despite the fact I've benefitted financially buying a few in demand pieces when I did, I absolutely hate how it's changed the hobby, but that's just how it's become. Maybe that's why I've just bought my first GS (and considering another). I'd love to see a return to the old days, but doubt that will happen soon.