I've got about three of my Kinetics double ticking at the moment so I'll be putting in an order for some new capacitors next week.

Last time I did that I offered to pick a few up for forum members and do them at cost price. Same again if anyone wants it.

The cells cost about a tenner (about £8 cost but factor in VAT and postage for the capacitors), I'll fit them for nothing and post them back.

If anyone is interested, just to make it clear it'll cost you about £20 total (tenner for the cell and the same for recorded postage both ways).
I'll clean the watch (make sure there is nothing manky around the case-back), replace the cell and replace the seal. No pressure testing sadly.

The only ones I won't touch are the "one piece case" models, I hate those stem/crown set-ups. I think it's just the first gen Arctura that uses that.

I make nothing on these, this is a favour for regular forum members simply coz' I'm doing a few of my own. If you want to chuck a couple of quid in the fundraiser then feel free to do so.

Please let me know by weekend, I'll be sticking an order in either Saturday or Sunday I reckon.

Last time I checked Seiko UK charged about £95 for a capacitor upgrade. There are a few independents on ebay charging anything from £40 and up.

Cheers all.