closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New arrival and time for my first SOTC for ages

Threaded View

New arrival and time for my first SOTC for ages

I picked this little beauty up today after waiting ages for it to come all the way from Tudor in Switzerland.......

Really happy with this - great build quality (as you would expect), really nice bracelet and an extra NATO-style strap which I will definitely be using when I have to wear my dinner jacket for after-concert functions. Also love the alarm function already!

So after getting this today, I am really happy with my 5 main watches in the collection, my daily wearers. Here they are in no particular order....

PAM 320
    Bought this for my 40th, the watch I probably wear the most and one that comes on every trip abroad with me

PAM 210
    The inevitable consequence of buying my 320 was wanting a Radiomir! Luckily got this one in superb condition from Sales Corner here and it is my "day off" watch - don't need to know the exact second, minute or date.

GO Sport Evo GMT
    When I do go away, I take this watch as well as the 320. It is actually the ideal GMT watch and one I wouldn't be without on plane journeys. It was actually the watch I really wanted when I was 40 but couldn't afford it. Thanks again to Sales Corner, this one made its way to me. Love it - the best bracelet in the business and the easiest possible way of changing the hour hand when travelling.

Ball Moonlight Special
    The only watch my Mrs has ever said "you've got to buy that"! Wasn't going to turn that invitation down - I have owned 3 Ball watches and this is a cracker for the money. Limited edition of 999 (three colours so it's actually one of 333 I presume) and I have both the bracelet and croc strap. Busy dial, I will admit, but so pretty and beautifully made....

So, as far as I see it, I have the following covered:
    Dive Watch
    GMT (12 hr and 24 hr)
    Chrono
    Moonphase
    Mechanical alarm
    Time only watch
    Limited edition
    Swiss
    German

Thanks for looking and I hope you concur that I have most bases covered now - for a while!!

Mike Seal
    Last edited by Batonman; 8th June 2016 at 09:59.