closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: My first Panerai - new arrival.

Threaded View

My first Panerai - new arrival.

I have been thinking about getting a panerai for a while now and I'm pleased to say my first arrived last week. Absolutely delighted with it, it is everything I hoped for and more.

This is a 45mm radiomir pam00183, which is a model they have been producing for a good ten years I believe. I have a leaning to sports watches, so a luminor would have been the obvious choice. I decided however to go for the radiomir. Like I say, I'm a novice in the world of panerai but this seemed like a good place to start.

First impression was one of quality, it really does look and feel like a well made watch. Perhaps the most striking thing for me after years of SS sports watches was the comfort, it is absolutely the most comfortable watch I have ever worn.

Size works really well on my 7.25 wrist. I reckon I could also do the 47mm radiomir without issue, but this is perfect for me. I wanted to change the supplied strap to this one photod below, and it wasn't quite as easy as I was expecting. Lots of tape and squinting only to realise I shouldn't even attempt it without a proper screwdriver (thanks watchobsession).... So a steady hand and lots of tape and a new screwdriver and it all went well. Don't think I'll be needing to change again anytime soon as I really like this look.

Anyway, here are a couple of snaps......oh, and I've just taken the bins out and that lume is crazy!

]

]
    Last edited by tz-uk73; 22nd February 2016 at 22:14.