closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Just got home and discovered watch collection has been stolen - UPDATE WITH SERIAL NO

Threaded View

Just got home and discovered watch collection has been stolen - UPDATE WITH SERIAL NO

I know there is the Lost & Stolen sub forum, but wanted to try and reach a wider audience here.

I'm pretty shaken up, so apologies for any bad grammar in this post.

I went or for a couple of hours earlier, was in a hurry and didn't lock the chubb lock, came back and after about an hour went to where I keep my watches and saw they'd all been taken. Also the boxes which were empty had been taken, but nothing else in the flat had gone!

There was no forced entry, so I don't know if it was a lock picker or someone that had a copy of the keys (as the flat is rented)

I feel utterly sick as I hadn't sorted out home insurance and these were part of my savings.

But the watches that were taken were:

Omega speedmaster Alaska Project 0610/1970 - serial number 77213547
    Tudor Pelagos - Has watches.co.uk logo sticker on box
    Vintage Tissot Seastar Chronograph - this doesn't have the original tachy bezel, but dive bezel instead
    Precista prs 50b - only 200 made, and was on bright orange obris morgan
    Precista prs 3
    Seiko 6602-8050
    Cheap Tissot quartz dress watch

Also a Rolex and Panerai box were taken

Also a Rolex box

I'm kind of hoping that the Alaska Project might help as they don't come up for sale that often, plus the Precistas, especially the 50B aren't very common at all.

But if anybody notice one of these watches for sale anywhere please let me know.

I'm now off to have a massive whisky.

Have been searching pics and found one I took where you can see the serial number, which is 77213547

Tris
    Last edited by trisdg; 22nd December 2015 at 01:20.