OK, here goes, as a newbie not sure how this will go down but have had ridicule on (non-watch) forum elsewhere from (supposed) watch 'afficianado's'...

I like the Rolex D-Blue, there I've said it

Now given I have a GMT, a black Sub' and Hulk Sub' that isn't too much of a shock I guess but, hell's bell's it seems to divide opinion.

I tried one on at Jewellers at a Rolex evening (where I almost bought a 'bruiser' to add to my collection) and I actually have one 'on hold' for me if I decide to take the jump.....

However, in the flesh, the blue to black faded dial is just not bright/obvious/changeable enough for me so I have paused for thought on it. The cost is also a consideration (I don't have the cash stuffed behind the sofa as such that I should just blow on this) BUT I know I would get my money back, if not more, if I changed my mind soon'ish after purchase (and I am not in this to flip it for a quick buck).

On the flip side of that thought I have an Omega and a Bremont on my wish list, both available for less cash (and this isn't a "one Vs two watch?" question).

Just wondered what opinion was and interested to see if as divisive (having read a few comments on Daytona, and I have my own view there too...) as 'other watch people' elsewhere