I have just started a (by my standards) big redevelopment project inside a big warehouse at work. I'm thinking of fixing a camera up inside the building with a wide angle lens and taking a picture every so often over the process to finish up with a short film showing the whole redevelopment in a superfast film.

Actually I have no idea how to do it. I'm looking to make a 2 minute film of something that will take from the 4th June to the 26th July to complete.

I think i can get a "sub Go Pro" device and clamp it to the steelwork inside the unit and then maybe programme it to take a shot every 5 minutes or 30 minutes (or what?), the battery might hold out for the duration or i can plug it in. Then I guess I can edit the file to take all the night time stuff out when nothing is going on.

Does anyone know if that sounds feasible or am I overlooking something obvious that could make this easy for me? Such a lot of diverse knowledge in the forum I'm hoping for some advice that might steer me in the right direction.

Thanks