closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Precision? info please

Threaded View

Rolex Precision? info please

My Stepdad dug this out when i started bringing watches home, and i was curious to find out about it?

Story behind it is he joined the army as a boy soldier in the 60's, brought up on his own by his mum, much like me, and worked his way up the ladder to a very successful career.

She died quite young though, while he was away on deployment.. and he hadn't seen her much since joining This is one of the few things he has to remember her by, I'm pretty sure she bought it for him in the early 70's pre owned and had his name engraved on the back, she would have scrimped and saved and went without to get it for him too, they were very poor.. The pictures aren't great, as he's not a watchy person in the same way we are.

I'm not looking for a valuation.. This will never be sold.

But info on the model, where it could be serviced sympathetically (I'm also pretty sure it has NEVER had a service, I'm thinking about it as a birthday gift) etc etc would be appreciated.

I've obscured his name on the back as He's spent all his life in the forces, police and others in hotspots, local and abroad.

Last edited by tekbow; 23rd January 2015 at 09:01.